Hajwane's Healthcare Pvt. Ltd is committed to being a world class leader in Occupational Health & Medical Management Solutions.
Our Vision is to provide best quality healthcare services timely with cost effectiveness, matching the expectations of our customers with professionalism through continuous human resources development, constant upgradation of technology and improvement in the systems within the applicable regulatory requirements.
We shall comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) standards for continual improvement.
The mission of Hajwane's Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is to improve the health status of those we serve, with a commitment to compassion and excellence in all that we do. Our mission is achieved through the combined efforts of the healthcare team and the industry's HSE team partnerships.
We at Hajwane's Healthcare Pvt. Ltd hold these values to be fundamental.
Hajwane's Healthcare Pvt. Ltd is committed to service excellence and continuous performance improvement. As an Occupational Healthcare service provider, we remain attentive to the health and well-being of those we serve through medical, diagnostic, education, outreach, and other innovative services.
Dr. Ashfaque. M. Hajwane
C.E.O & Managing Director
Health, Safety, Security & Environmental Policy
Hajwane's Healthcare is committed to meeting or exceeding client expectations in all areas of our operations. We are committed to a highly interactive approach to continuously improve our HSSE performance to meet our publicly stated HSSE goal :
We will protect our people, the environment and the assets in our operations.
We will work with our clients and other stakeholders to ensure that we effectively manage the potential and actual impacts on our HSSE performance that may be created by the operations we control.
Our HSSE Policy is to:
- Comply with the laws and standards.
- Strive continuously to improve HSSE Performance.
- Conduct business in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees and any other person affected by their activities.
- Minimize the environmental impact from operations.
- Manage HSSE with the same priority as the management of primary business activities.
- Ensure that all employees are responsible for HSSE, and that they are fully aware of their roles in HSSE management.
Our HSSE Objectives are to:
- Make all employees believe that accidents are preventable and to do everything humanly possible to prevent accidents.
- Ensure that all employees have a clear understanding of the HSSE law and their HSSE roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure that all work carried out by Hajwane's Healthcare is done in such a manner that there is minimal risk to human health, safety and to the environment.